Here is Mano Erina’s performance at Tokyo Idol Festival 2011, subbed in English. Translations for Sekai wa Summer Party and My Days For You are from Project Hello while Genkimono de Ikou! is translated by Kiwi Musume.
Sekai wa Summer Party Notes:
So, there are some things in this song that I didn’t know so I figured most people (Americans at least) might not know either. Just a little bit of info, if you want to know more just look it up yourself.
– Iguazu Falls – Waterfalls on the border of Argentina and Brazil
– Machu Picchu – You probably know this, but it’s a site of Incan ruins in Peru
– Sphinx – I hope you know this, that limestone statue in Egypt. It’s a creature with the body of a lion and the head of (usually) woman. In Greek traditions Sphinxes have the wings of a bird also but the Egyptian statue doesn’t have any.
– Ao dai – A Vietnamese outfit of a long, tight silk tunic wore over trousers. You’ve probably seen this before but just didn’t know what it was called.
– Bilbao – A city in the Basque Country of Spain.