I did a thing again, finally. I don’t know why I decided to do something that’s already been done by multiple other people, but whatever. I’ve been listening to this a lot lately and I don’t really know why. I’m not really an AKB fan.
Probably not going to make a torrent.
Translations taken from Stage48 and Midori Translates. I translated the dialogue in the beginning myself, since it was easy. Yeah, blame the “in a pickle” line on me and only me.
Edit: Oh, by the way. If you like AKB and are looking to get another song stuck in your head, go on over to Mega-Anon’s site and grab his Sugar Rush sub here. You’ll see some cool guy named “FZed” mentioned in the post, too. That guy is pretty awesome.
Holy crap, it’s been a really long time. So awhile back my laptop randomly decided to melt and, being typical me, I didn’t have anything backed up. Stuff has been randomly removed from Packupload without notice and yeah… I think I’ll be able to rip the hard drive out of my laptop and recover my stuff so I’ll try to get around to that sometime soon. Just been really lazy about it because I’d have to take the entire thing apart.
As for where I’m going to go from here…I don’t know. My ambition to sub PVs is pretty small now and I’m hopefully going to be busy over in here in this new PASSPO/idol (don’t know what else we might do yet) sub group PLUG PLUG PLUG for quite awhile. I see that request and I’ll try to get around to it, but I’m going to close requests now. You’ll probably still see me around. I’ll probably do random things here and there if I feel like it. If I can get my data off of my old laptop I have a bunch of nearly finished scripts for stuff so if I can grab those I’ll finish ’em up.
That’s it for now, sorry it’s been so long.
Best Anon ever uploaded all of my scripts here Thanks a ton! If that link ever dies, just let me know and I’ll toss em up somewhere else.
Here is Tokyo Friend SHIPS. Translation is by Megchan.
RAW quality is terrible so no torrents. I don’t really have much to say, other than I’m glad it didn’t cause me to kill myself.
Here is the new PV for Rider Chips’ Elements. Translation is by Kiwi Musume.
With this, Power to Tearer, and MCS beating me to the punch with Kuuga (see here) that’s all the new stuff from the Music Video Rider collection. I still have plans for some of the other PVs, though.
Thanks to GuSTaVauM again for the beautiful HD RAW. I’ll probably post a DDL for an SD later if you’re running on a toaster or something.
Torrent at Nyaa
720p MKV Softsub
480p MKV Softsub
Way Late Edit: Did you know Over-Time did all three of the voted music videos? You should grab those ones instead over here. If I knew they were gonna do these, I probably wouldn’t have done ’em myself because O-T is pretty great.
Here is Momoiro Clover’s Ikuze! Kaito Shoujo, translation is from JPopAsia.
Excursions in Editing:
– This song, like Z Densetsu, is mostly a song about the group itself. As such, some of the differing lines between the original translation and my edit were made to better reflect that.
– In the line “We strip out of our outfits and change into something far more amazing” I didn’t use “transform” or something despite the obvious reference because I felt it didn’t work very well
– The line “That’s right, we’ll jump out from behind you” was changed to “Because we are the masters of illusion” because that line is saying something like “Because we are elusive thieves” literally, but I thought that didn’t sound cool enough
– One part that was really different was “”Will we ever manage to get a glimpse of them?”/The only thing you’ll never see is us putting all our powers together, aha~” vs. what I used “Surely you must be wondering/When we’ll eventually fade away/But with our combined strength/We’ll make sure that day never comes, aha” Those series of lines are supposed to be about them fading out of popularity, which is why I changed it so much.
– The part “Advancing to infinity/We shine more than even the night sky in everyones eyes” was changed to “We’ll make everyone’s eyes sparkle even more/Than the endlessly starry sky” because that line was more talking about how they’re so amazing that your eyes will well up in admiration or something.
– Everything else changed is pretty minor or par for the course
Torrent at Nyaa
Torrent at Hello Online
Here is a live performance of Akibaranger’s opening song from Anipara Ongakukan. 720p youtube rip because, hahaha, finding a good quality RAW of Anipara? Impossible.
Translation is by GekiKnight. I didn’t actually change a whole lot because I really liked his translation. Whatever was changed was pretty minor. I changed where he added in their names to their colors, because the hairstyles at least are referencing the suits hairstyles.
This took a bit longer than it should have because I was really, really OCD about timing it perfectly to the onscreen lyrics. Right down to the thousandth of a second. Yes, I have problems.
Edit: I am a moron who can’t notice typos sometimes.
Torrent at Nyaa
.ASS Script Minor fix, tell Chykin to shut up.
Here is the new PV for Power to Tearer that was included with the Geki and Kiwami Music Video Rider Collections. Not my rip, so thanks to whoever uploaded the RAW.
Translation is by icepath.
I changed a lot of the terminology to reflect OOOs a bit more. A lot of terms were changed to “desire” and such, since that’s what the show is about. Some lines in this aren’t as great as others, but I don’t know if I could have done much better with some of them, honestly.
Edit: Added a 720p Blu-ray encode thanks to GuSTaVauM. He’s awesome.
Torrent at Nyaa
720p BD-Rip MKV Softsub